The FamBridge ®
portfolio is your solution for family preparedness!
Completing and storing your vital information will take less time than you might think. We supply customised questions regarding life's personal management for you to document your answers.
It is your life therefore easy to compile your details, keep in a safe and secure place for future reference. A small cost for peace of mind.
FamBridge bridges the gap and provides the roadmap for family.
A few of the sections within the book, just complete the questions applicable to your circumstances:
- Personal information, utility suppliers and organisations.
- Banking, Centrelink & pensions, DVA & overseas pensions, tax agent or accountant, lawyer, financial planner, superannuation, insurance company’s etc.
- You might have a portfolio of investments, holiday or rental properties, self-managed super fund, motor vehicles, caravan and so much more.
- Accounts with direct debits.
- Maybe you have a favourite song or flowers you would like for your funeral. A full section of questions you can answer at your leisure.
- Give peace of mind the answered question provides contact details and therefore made easy for family to work with.
Your Will does not generally include all the finer details of everyday living, the portfolio will cover the accounts and wishes you have.
We often think we will let the family know our details, or we may have a few things written down, but accidents and sudden illness may prevent us from passing on all the information they will require.
Keeping original and copies of critical documents with your completed FamBridge Portfolio is a great idea for the family in the future.
- birth and marriage certificates
- copies of accounts such as private health and ambulance cover
- divorce decree
- council and water rates on properties
- direct debit accounts
- family medical history
- family war and medal history
- the list is endless and even a few family photos if you wish
Completing the FamBridge document you will save an enormous headache by providing your family the necessary details required.
Executors & Powers of Attorney/Family care givers:
- Having the FamBridge book at their side, will allow the person responsible to be able to carry out their duties and your wishes with much more ease than having to spend days and weeks or sometimes months and years tracking down your assets and liabilities, sorting and closing off accounts and direct debits.
It is a difficult time to have a loved one lose capacity and unable to look after themselves or when they pass away but to then have to turn around and gather up and work through all the accumulated paperwork to make sense of your life or worse still being locked out of online accounts and possibly no records because they are unable to access a device or your email account where you receive your online bills.
We can help lessen the burden contact us today for a confidential conversation.We have endeavored to cover as many aspects of our daily living as possible. Life has become much more complex these days, the questions allow you to answer each section at your own pace. We have included several extra pages for notes throughout the booklet where you can write additional information specific to you.
We strive to help lessen the burden families feel at a time of turmoil.The FamBridge ® document is an invaluable tool in Estate management.
Contact us if you have any queries.